- Repairs and re-inflates tires of a width ranging 145 to 205mm (maximum), with or without inner tube. No tire removal or tools required.
- Can be used on cars, motorcycles or trailers.
- Easy to use. No tire removal necessary.
- This product may only be used if the tube is not torn and the tire is not off the rim.
- If possible, remove the object that caused the puncture.
- Position the valve at the top.
- Shake well before use.
- Screw the spray tube on the tyre valve.
- Hold the spray in an upright position.
- Remove the security cap and press the button until a sufficient pressure is reached.
- Drive immediately 10-20 km right away at a moderate speed (max 50km/h) to spread the product evenly.
- Check tire pressure and readjust as soon as possible.
- A puncture may have caused damage to the tire.
- Repair should be considered a temporary measure.
- Active ingredients: Aqueous dispersion of polychloroprene. Preservatives
- Propellant: Butane (Highly flammable)