Tips to Save on Your Heating
Dafa by TotalEnergies goes beyond diesel distribution by offering useful tips to help you manage your diesel consumption.
Dafa by TotalEnergies ADVICE:
- After delivery
- Wait 1 to 2 hours before turning on the boiler so that the floating particles fall to the bottom of your tank and don’t set down in the filter.
- Save money with a clean tank
- Over the years, the particles accumulate in your boiler tank. These particles can damage your equipment and increase your consumption. Think of cleaning your tank.
- To manage your energy consumption:
- Adjust the room temperature during the day to 19°C and at night between 16 and 17°C.
- In the evening, close the windows and curtains to keep the heat in.
- Aerate every day for no more than 15 minutes.